WOW!! WOO HOO! more posts like that please! You don't have to write much just give us the pics!! Judd and I LOVED them, in fact, we were fighting over them so he looked at them on his phone while I used the computer. We loved seeing the little pink one and your boys too! what fun! keep up the good work. I like the toes pic, how professional
Himay - how cute Annabelle is! I think she looks the most like Tommy Tommy. She's so little and you've got her in such cute girlie clothes! Happy one month Birthday to she tomorrow! Love you all!
6 comments:
Wonderful! Thank you for all the pictures to get to see your family grow! We love you and miss you!
WOW!! WOO HOO! more posts like that please! You don't have to write much just give us the pics!! Judd and I LOVED them, in fact, we were fighting over them so he looked at them on his phone while I used the computer. We loved seeing the little pink one and your boys too! what fun! keep up the good work. I like the toes pic, how professional
Himay - how cute Annabelle is! I think she looks the most like Tommy Tommy. She's so little and you've got her in such cute girlie clothes! Happy one month Birthday to she tomorrow! Love you all!
Yay for updated pictures :) everyone looks so good! I can tell you are having lots of fun dressing up your little doll. We miss you guys!
Annabelle is adorable! Little girls are so fun to dress-up. We miss you guys!
Way to get those boys doing the dishes. What cute pictures.
Post a Comment