Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sweet Annabelle Lynn

Our sweet baby girl was born on
July 20th at 11:02am
weighing 9lbs 6oz and 22in long.
We LOVE her :-)





















14 comments:

amb said...

She is darling! Congrats!

thomalee said...

Oh she is sweet! I love those cheeks :) sad that I can't be there to see her in person, but love seeing all the pictures!

Jack and Jenay said...

Good Job Jami! She's beautiful!!! Wish I could hold her!!! We love you!

Lori Wright said...

She is adorable! I bet the boys are loving having a little sister.

Trexler Fam said...

Sister, I thought you had a NEWborn baby - not one so rolly polly lovie dovie! Oh.... makes she auntie cry cry cry!! then laugh, then cry some more! I miss you! I LOVE HER! XOXO

Tiffanie said...

Oh my goodness, she is soooooo cute. I wish I could hold her. Congrats, you guys!!!! You all look wonderful!!!

JustonandNicole said...

Oh She is beautiful! Congrats Brown family! Take care of your sweet baby. Can't wait to see you! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jami! She is too cute :)Wish I could see her in person!

Judd Sarah and Jackson said...

SO CUTE!!! Thankyou for posting SO MANY pics!! We were able to get a good idea of what our little niece looks like =o) I Lu LU LOVE the pink outfit!!! SO DARLING!!

SherriD said...

We are in love :)
We miss you guys sooooo much! I wish we could bring the boys over to play so you guys can get some rest. I just want to hold her and smooch her cheeks. Thanks for posting the pictures...keep them coming! Hope you guys are doing good WAY out there. Know we all love you and miss you. We're so glad everyone is doing well and that little Annabelle is finally here. Yea for pink!

Mel said...

Jami!
Nice to hear from you, and what a darling family! She was a big baby, so good job! None of my babies broke 9 lbs. Blogs are a great way to keep in touch. I just barely started one (finally) so I'll have to send you an invite. :o) Love, Melissa B.

Paul Ferney said...

Congrats guys. She's beautiful!

Janene Wilkey said...

She'll be good back up amongst all those boys:) Congratulations! You look too good for just having a third.

Matt and Janae said...

Congratulations Dave and Jami! She is beautiful!!