More pictures of some fun we've had in September and October. I'm so on the ball with updates ;). Chubby SWEET Annabelle in all of her glory!, Benny and Tom at the beach (as good as California?... Yes.), fighting over the tractor at the farm park, picking pumpkins at the patch, and a Sunday morning visit to the D.C. Temple. Lots o' fun I tell ya, lot's o' fun.
5 comments:
Oh she is beautiful! And she has grown a ton! I remember sweet little baby Annabelle... looks like you are having lots of fun. Is that Ben riding his bike without training wheels??? Good work Ben! Love you and miss you lots
Twinkie cousies should be together!! How I want to kissy kissy those sweet lips! Cute family time pictures, keep it up. Love you lots and lots!
Loved seeing that sweet Annie girl and those two handsome boys by the Temple. Jealous you have a beach...and a farm park...and a pumpkin patch...think I'll move to D.C.! Hope you're doing well. We miss you!
You have a little girl now? She's beautiful! All of your family is!!
I was confused about the snow...but oh...you moved to D.C. How fun! You know my brother Spencer and his wife Ali, right? They live close to D.C. too! Great photos!
Janene
Post a Comment