Congrats Jami Lynn! Your boys look just like your husband! What a great little family. Are you guys living in VA? I trying to remember. I hope things are going great for you guys, obviously they are with that cute new addition. Keep in touch.
I just looked at the pictures again. Am I reading the first picture correctly? Did you give birth to a 10 lbs 2 oz baby? Holy Healthy Baby! Way to go, Jami!
13 comments:
Congrats Jami Lynn! Your boys look just like your husband! What a great little family. Are you guys living in VA? I trying to remember. I hope things are going great for you guys, obviously they are with that cute new addition. Keep in touch.
Congratulations! Baby boys are so fun! When you get a minute, email me and let me know what you're up to!
Congratulations on the arrival of your second boy!! (3 more to go ;)) He is so cute!
YEAH FOR BABIES! Congrats!
I just looked at the pictures again. Am I reading the first picture correctly? Did you give birth to a 10 lbs 2 oz baby? Holy Healthy Baby! Way to go, Jami!
Congratulations Jami, you have such cute boys. good luck and enjoy them. Kim
How exciting! What more is there to say? Baby is out, he looks so good, and mom gets most of her body back!
Yay!!! He is beautiful Dave and Jami!! I can't wait to meet him!!! I don't know how you had all of him in your belly though! Love ya!
PS. How is the big brother feeling about all of this?
Congratulations! He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is! I hope you feel better soon, I know what it is like to recover from a c-section.
Oh he is so cute! He is just a few weeks younger (and a few pounds heavier) than my little guy. Congrats, he is adorable!
Jami and Dave!!! Congratulations!!! He is so, so, so adorable. I wish I could hold him. You all look great! Congrats again!!! Tiff and Chris
Congratulations!!!!!
Post a Comment