When I was growing up we had a saying used often in the Riley house. It was "good little helper". I find myself saying the same thing in the Brown house, only now to my own "good little helper". See what I mean?
I am in a little bit of shock... I clicked on your blog and lo and behold, it's updated!! :) Hehe, you know I'm just giving you a hard time. Love the pics!! And it was good hanging out with you in the foyer this week, we must do it again. :)
Wow Jami! Ben really does have hair! He looks SO cute! It is fun to see some new pictures of Benji, he is really growing up fast. He has a great cheese of a smile. The best cheese smile is the one where he's under the sink! hehe, I love it!!
Jami! So I was on a friend's blog today and noticed that they were friends with a Judd. Well I've only ever known one Judd, and that was your cool older brother. Anyway, so I stumbled across your blog and I was happy to see that you guys are doing very good. Anyway, just wanted to say hi.
mmmmmmm....nothing like a tasty cd! It was so fun to see you guys last week. I will forever have a fond place in my heart for the Ikea restaurant. Come visit us in Phoenix this summer! You know you love 113 degrees.
6 comments:
I am in a little bit of shock... I clicked on your blog and lo and behold, it's updated!! :) Hehe, you know I'm just giving you a hard time. Love the pics!! And it was good hanging out with you in the foyer this week, we must do it again. :)
~A
Wow Jami! Ben really does have hair! He looks SO cute! It is fun to see some new pictures of Benji, he is really growing up fast. He has a great cheese of a smile. The best cheese smile is the one where he's under the sink! hehe, I love it!!
What a cutie! Looks like he likes to get into everything...what a "good little helper"!!!
What a cutie! So hard to get upset when they're so adorable!
Jami! So I was on a friend's blog today and noticed that they were friends with a Judd. Well I've only ever known one Judd, and that was your cool older brother. Anyway, so I stumbled across your blog and I was happy to see that you guys are doing very good. Anyway, just wanted to say hi.
mmmmmmm....nothing like a tasty cd!
It was so fun to see you guys last week. I will forever have a fond place in my heart for the Ikea restaurant. Come visit us in Phoenix this summer! You know you love 113 degrees.
Post a Comment