Friday, November 16, 2007

This Little Piggy...

The 1st little piggy went to the market,


and the 2nd little piggy stayed home.


The 3rd little piggy had roast beef,


and the 4th little piggy LOOKS LIKE ROAST BEEF!!!

Somehow I rolled over in bed last night and

managed to stub my toe on the nightstand.


(Here is your proof Lori! See, I really am injured. :) )

4 comments:

Lori Wright said...

I am sorry i teased you. Your toe does look kind of gross! Anyway,you have two weeks to recover and come back to volleyball.

The Fear Fam said...

Wow, Jami... you are brave putting a picture like that up for all to see! ;o)

Hope it heals quickly!

~Amy

thomalee said...

Ahhh! The rotten toe! Sorry about that! wishing you a speedy recovery :)

Janene Wilkey said...

Your toe looks cuter than my broken tooth way back in the day!!!